Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Online Course Community

How do you feel that you have benefited from the online community (peer to peer interaction) in this course?

Through the discussion board for this course, many people shared information and stories about their lives and their personal goals and challenges. I found this to be very reassuring. I learned that many other people are doing the same thing that I am- working, raising a family, and trying to improve their lives through education. To me, community is about finding commonality with others and supporting each other. The other students in this class were polite and encouraging, and they had new ideas and tips to share with me and other class members. The class would have felt very stale and shallow without the richness brought by the peer to peer interactions. 

No comments: